McCormack’s Auto Service Pty Ltd is a family business which has been operating since 1957 and is an RACQ approved repairer for both mechanical and panel beating. Three generations of McCormack’s have been committed to growing and running the business in the 4017 area. Frank and Mary McCormack started the workshop at Deagon in 1957 and were joined by son, Peter, in 1965. Strong growth in the business over the years required a relocation from the original Deagon site to bigger premises, next to the railway station in Rainbow Street at Sandgate, in 1991. Peter’s youngest son, Bodie, followed in his father’s footsteps and joined McCormack’s Auto Service in 1996.